looking for a smaller tokidoki purse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm wondering if the portatelefono was discontinued? im looking for something that will one fit my DS or my camera depending and i can't seem to find the portatelefono anymore. i like the concerto punk print but the smallest that i saw it in was bario(sp?) and i'm looking for something small to put in a purse. it seems silly to put a purse in a purse. any suggestions. thanks in advance guys.

2. Unfortunately, the portatelefono was discontinued. I use my pirata porta to hold my Nintendo DS and it does fit perfectly. You are correct that the smallest bag in the current print releases is the bacio; however, there are going to be new bag styles again when the next three prints (leo, discoteca, and geometric girl) are released starting in February/March.