Looking for a Small Cross-Body Style. Any Suggestions?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
I'm looking for a small, clutch-style purse (9 - 11 inches wide, about 5-6 inches high) that can be worn cross-body style. I've seen a few but none that really grabbed me. Anyone have any suggestions?

Wow, thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm at work (shh!) so I'll have to check these out when I get home. I prefer leather, mockinglee, but am open to other materials. As for color, a good everyday color so black or tan (I wear colors that would mostly go with tan). Of course my favorite color is green, so if I saw a wonderful green bag, I would have to endulge.

Hi, may I suggest that you contact moxieandoliver, if interested? Here's a wristlet but I think the seller can make a much longer strap, if desired.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6488162

moxieandoliverwristlet.jpg

I think she does beautiful custom work. Here's a customised squeeze leather coin purse made by her (not for me):

moxieandoliversqueezeleathercoinpur.jpg

A Chanel mini flap. Its about the size you want, and the advantage is that the strap can be worn in 3 different lengths, one of those being cross body, style giving you 3 different bags, which is just as well as it costs an arm and a leg, but i love it. Its a stylish classic that'll last forever. :tup: