Looking for a simple stainless watch umder $250

Jan 22, 2008
Really want one of the men's inspired watches that are popular now in stainless steel. I'm looking for a face about 35-40mm, preferably white and maybe chrono, maybe not. I really like a few of the Marc Jacobs ones but I tried the, on yesterday and they are too blindly and have huge branding. Does anyone know of any watches that don't have a brand on the face, or of they do it is tiny, and no rhinestones or other bling all over it. I am looking for a Marc Jacobs style watch but toned down. Apparently it is much harder to find than I imagined!

Jan 22, 2008
Thanks! They are a little too traditional for me. The reason I like the Marc Jacobs Henry and blade dreamy so much is because they are very modern and clean looking, I just not like the label. I would really like something with NO brand on it at all. Or at least a brand that only uses a symbol instead of words. I am not having much luck.

radio_shrink

Aug 8, 2011
Thanks! They are a little too traditional for me. The reason I like the Marc Jacobs Henry and blade dreamy so much is because they are very modern and clean looking, I just not like the label. I would really like something with NO brand on it at all. Or at least a brand that only uses a symbol instead of words. I am not having much luck.
Im pretty sure every watch/clock has the name on the face, even clocks from several hundred years bear their makers name on the dial....so it might be rather hard! For fashion watches, a lot of the appeal to people is the designer name so they want to make sure that others know it/see it (hence why the names are often times quite large and detracting). I think you are going to have to go the more "traditional" route if you want something with a very small name.

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
Movado has a dot on the face of the watch, I do not think it has the movado name or logo on it. It will be hard to find a watch with no logo or brand identifier on it. Have fun shopping!

Jan 22, 2008
Thanks all. I have actually found watches with no name in a more expensive price range but I just don't want to spend it. I guess I'll either get the MBMJ or hope something else comes along. I will take a look at fossil and movato. All the fossils I saw in the store were covered I'm bling but maybe online there are more.

Mentha

O.G.
Nov 10, 2008
tissot mens watches, very good quality for the price (sapphire crystal), I have had a simple stainless steel automatic one for 2 years and its great, the pr50 and 100 series are understated

swiss army victorinox under 300$, great quality, has a lot of unisex styles

Jan 22, 2008
tissot mens watches, very good quality for the price (sapphire crystal), I have had a simple stainless steel automatic one for 2 years and its great, the pr50 and 100 series are understated

swiss army victorinox under 300$, great quality, has a lot of unisex styles
Thanks! This is more up my alley. I think I will either get the MBMJ or resort to getting a simple men's watch. Great idea!