Looking for a similar style to PS1

Nov 23, 2008
Hey ladies, I'm looking for a leather messenger bag similar to the PS1. I can't afford the PS1 right now and would like a similar style but in the price range of $300-500. Thanks!

The only ones that I am familiar with that are similar to the Proenza Schouler PS1 is the Chloe Billie and the Mulberry Alexa. Unfortunately they are in about the same price range as the PS1.

Two years ago, Target Stores created a knockoff of the PS1. I know there was a lot of controversy with it but don’t know the outcome or if they continue to carry their look-alike PS1.

Frye has a bag, the Cameron Satchel that looks similar and is priced in that range. There are different sizes and colors (and prices!) so check around. Also check outs Roots. OMG, Roots leather is sooo awesome! I can't get over it, LOL. They have some satchels, messengers, and school bags. Don't forget to check the men's section too, at Roots-- those bags are pretty cool also!

I tried to paste some links for you but I kept getting "invalid URL" and it wouldn't let me reply! I will try again. But if you google these, you may like them.

Check out Moni Moni - the Monique style

They have a regular size and a baby version. These are not my pictures - I haven't seen them in real life, but found them only recently. I love the look of the baby version.

I would sign up for e-mails and like their facebook page as they sometimes send out coupon codes through those avenues.

Attachments

• 1349404879-1655766182.jpg
    1349404879-1655766182.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 318
  • baby-monique-bag-640x640.jpg
    baby-monique-bag-640x640.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 333