Looking for a red crossbody WOC or similar, which designer would you recommend?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! Looking for a lipstick red crossbody or woc. My budget is $850ish. I already own the rose beige gucci disco bag or else i'd be getting it in red too. I love the style and color of the gucci soho WOC but since I just bought the disco i'd rather get something else. The prada WOC is too small for me. I'd love to get a preowned Chanel WOC but they're a little out of reach price wise. Could yall recommend some other designers? I typically just buy Prada and I recently moved to a small town that doesn't have any designer stores (the horror!) so i'll be either buying online or picking it up next time i'm in nyc. Thanks! :smile:

2. What about the Celine trio?

3. Ferragamo Vara. The space and pockets are the most ideal to organize my stuffs. Chanel woc is too small for me.

4. Mulberry Bayswater Clutch Wallet. It's on sale in the US, comes in a gorgeous red and the design will probably vanish after this season - the way Coca has been demolishing classics, I think all the old Bays designs will get the axe very soon!

5. Celine trio too

6. I recommend this bag too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice