Looking for a purple bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a purple coach bag, any suggests. I like the berry tribeca but of course it is only on ebay and pricey.

2. There are so many pretty purple bags. Do you want signature or leather?

3. leather

4. Big or small?

5. I also found a madison op art sateen audrey for $265 is that too much. I perfer a leather bag for cleaning but I do like this audrey.

6. #6 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    medium

7. does anyone have the audrey bag? is 175.00 a good price and how long has it been out.

8. Hope I made the right decision I just purchased the audrey hope I did not over pay for it.

9. That is an AMAZING price...at the outlet they are around $228.00 after discounts! You done good!

10. I have the Audrey bag

[​IMG]

11. Ha! Sounds like you did not really need our help at all picking a bag! :biggrin: I was going to suggest the plum Maggie, but Audrey is a great choice too! My friend has the op art sateen silver Audrey and she loves it!

12. YAY!! Sounds like a great deal!! Congrats!!! :biggrin: