Looking for a pre-loved SC bag

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I have a speedy b 25 in empreinte and have decided I now want to hunt down a SC bag in the PM size (or maybe BB size?) in noir. Does anyone have recommendations on which size to go with? I can't afford to buy this bag new so I have to find one pre-loved. Thanks in advance for any feedback from any of you who own either size! FYI, I'm about 5'3" and a size 8, so on the petite side, but not tiny.

I have a speedy b 25 in empreinte and have decided I now want to hunt down a SC bag in the PM size (or maybe BB size?) in noir. Does anyone have recommendations on which size to go with? I can't afford to buy this bag new so I have to find one pre-loved. Thanks in advance for any feedback from any of you who own either size! FYI, I'm about 5'3" and a size 8, so on the petite side, but not tiny.
The PM is more like a 30. The BB is small though. What you might want to consider is the PM is not a cross body if that is something you want. Personally, I like the PM best of the SCs. I have the large and small SCs (no BB) and most often reach for my PMs.

Reactions: kcoach
The PM is more like a 30. The BB is small though. What you might want to consider is the PM is not a cross body if that is something you want. Personally, I like the PM best of the SCs. I have the large and small SCs (no BB) and most often reach for my PMs.
Thank you! Now, if I could just find a black one! (I don't care about the cross body option.)

Hi! I have the speedy b 25 in DE and the SC bag in PM size.
I love both!
I sometimes wish that the SC could be worn crossbody and have contemplated getting an alternative strap for it.
The one big difference between the two is the weight of the bags.
The SC is heavier than DE/epi/empreinte. It's fine when hand carried but it can be uncomfortable when shoulder carried.

Reactions: kcoach
Thank you all. I just cannot decide on the size! I feel like the BB would be big enough for me. My speedy 25 is nowhere near full. I so wish I could see them both side by side in person. Oh well. These bags are also so hard to find preloved. I guess everyone loves them so much they keep them!

I personally love smaller bags! So I always go the smallest size option that will accommodate my items and needs! So my vote is bb! Since you obviously don't even carry that much stuff :smile: good luck on the hunt!