Looking for a Pearl City Bag..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone seen this bag anywhere? I am going to begin calling tomorrow, but I thought that I would ask here first. I just received my greige from Barney's in Seattle, and I love it but I still want a Pearl. I live in Florida and that color is perfect year round here. Thank you. :yes:

2. pearl? do you mean white? or argent/silver? or calcaire? the light metallic pink?

3. Same question for me. Never heard of that color before.

4. Me neither! Do you have a pic?

5. I mean white, I guess. I saw one on eBay, and they called it Pearl. I bought 2 fakes on eBay and paid close to 900. each before I found this forum and realized that they were fakes. It never occured to me and it was close to 2 years ago. One was white and one was caramel. Dellamoda and italianmoda were the sellers. Both had 100% positive feedback and had sold a lot of bags, so I thought they were ok. At the time I was into LV and MJ and they were my first Balenciagas. It has scared me from buying on eBay forever. Now I don't trust any of them. I am looking for a white, to replace the knock off that I purchased and now refuse to carry. I don't like replicas and will never carry it again now that I know. Dellamoda has been a complete jerk ove the entire thing. They finally said I could send it back, then they would ask their supplier if it was fake. :nuts: I am so sure that the one that sells them fakes will admit they are fakes. Whatever. I am sure they know it, and that is why they stopped selling Balenciaga, they probably got caught. :censor:

6. That's horrible powderpuff!!! Oh- post a picture of your Greige! It's a gorgeous color! White shouldn't be hard to find.

7. I would love to post pictures of my bags, but I haven't figured out where or how to do it on the forum. I have LV's, MJ"s, Isababella Firoes, Hogans, and several others. Is there a thread on here that explains how and where to post the pictures? Is there a certain board where I can put all of the pictures in one place?
    Thank you... I hate being new, it's so confusing until you find out how to maneuver around the boards. :shrugs:

8. o/t - but i've often hoped that Balenciaga would do a pearl color for it's special metalics holiday collection. Botkier made one and I thought it was lovely. It was a soft white with a pearl sheen to it. I wished that it was on a Balenciaga though!
    I wonder if there is any hope of this....

9. Here's a photo of the color i'm talking about:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think it's called white gold!

10. ooh, i like the white gold actually...usually i'm not the biggest fan of "metallics", but that's quite nice.

11. I wish that balenciaga would make a white gold/pearl/platinum/white irridescent color... that would be beautiful. also a metallic black is something I have a burning desire for...

but they havent yet, unfortunetly... I hope they do holiday metallics this winter! everybody call BalNY tommorrow and beg ok? :lol:

12. how many metallic lines have they done?

13. 2- 04 and 05 in winter, so I'm hoping that they will continue to surprise us with it!

14. Cricket Liverpool has some silvery metallic ones that I think look more gold-platinum than silver. Have you seen those?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice