Looking for a PCE! =)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for an unwanted PCE if there are any out there... I am looking to buy my older sister her very first Coach for her birthday. I'm thinking a leather tote and a wristlet set. Any suggestions?
    If you have or know of anybody who doesn't plan on using their PCE discount, I would be eternally grateful! I'll even put you down on the card for making my sister's dream come true! =D

2. Okey xlcyblues. You can have my PCE. PM me your address and I'll mail it to you.:yes: I live so close to an outlet but so far from a boutique. I'd be happy to give it to you.

3. oh wow. lucky you. happywife18 rescued you. :tup:

and i thought this was an add-yourself-to-the-list thread.. anywho if there's another member willing to give up their PCE please pm right away. thanks in advance! can i use it even if i'm in Canada though??

4. I'm giving xlcyBluex 2 days to reply. Mailing would take about 3 days depends on what state they are. I just don't want my PCE to go to waste. If xlcyBlues won't send her address in the next 2 days I'll give my PCE to someone else.

5. I'd also love one as there are some accessories I'd love to get and if tradition holds I have no prayer of getting one sent to me;)

6. okaaaay.. i just called my local boutique (i mentioned it a few times on my posts.. the newly opened one here in calgary?) and the SA has no idea what the heck i was talking about! :s but she promised to give me a call back tomorrow am as soon as she hears anything! eh?

7. PMed you =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.