Looking for a Orange Coach < retail...

shonntew

LUV 2 SHOP!
O.G.
May 10, 2008
The land of Oz
Hi, I am looking for a new orange purse. I'm looking at the Burnt Orange Ergo. Anyone seen any cheaper than retail price? Thanks

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
not really, the only chance you have is on ebay or the slight chance you get one at the outlet that was a return. you shuld try the outlet anyway for some reason i remember orange bags, but im not sure

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
Sometimes outlets have random pieces that aren't out on the floor. If you don't see it ask if they have one in the back. Usually they are only 10% less than the retail price + 20% off.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
I saw a fall patchwork suede purse with matching accesories when I was at the outlet this week. The patches were like reds, browns, earth tones Not really orange, but it was very fall-ish. Wish I had a pic to show you, but it doesn't look like there is one on ebay- that I can find.

shonntew

LUV 2 SHOP!
O.G.
May 10, 2008
The land of Oz
my mom is going to be up in Branson this wkd. I told her to look for me something orange! Hopefully she will have some luck. :smile:.
Also so far there is only one burnt orange one on Ebay right now...it is almost retail price. :sad:

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
VR, MO
They had one at the Tuscola outlet; I think it was the Ergo pleated hobo. I have an orange Cole Haan satchel and LOVE it.