Looking for a nice duffel bag/carry-on for my b/f.. $500 max

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a carry on/duffel bag for my boyfriend for his birthday a month away.

I've asked a few times to make sure he thinks hell be comfortable carrying a bag on his shoulder the whole time instead of rolling it. He wants something stylish.

I am looking for something fairly light, with a long shoulder strap as well as shorter straps. Something preferably with leather but if the bag is a durable cloth and looks nice then that works also.

So far I have looked at this bag by Jack Spade... http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=466112&CategoryID=3864&LinkType=PDPZ1

And I looked at one at Cole Haan a bit back.

I don't know the durability of the Jack Spade one though but right now they have 20% off for F&F so I want to take advantage.

TIA!!

2. I don't have any experience with JS but if you can find a Cole Haan, the quality is excellent

My suggestions:
    Martin Margiela
    MBMJ
    Torino

3. ^watch the original date of the posts you respond to... And the link you provided, while showing a duffle, was from an archived site so it may no longer be available.

Welcome to tPF! There's so much to see and read about here it can be overwhelming at first, but you'll get the hang of it!

4. Ok - thanks!