Looking for a nice bag for my friend for Christmas...

pidgeon92

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
She is rather particular. It should be:

• Structured
  • Have compartments and interior pockets (please don't suggest a pursket)
  • Zippered top
  • Not too large (she is short & petite)
The current bag she is carrying is Tumi, it is shaped like an LV Alma, and is about the same size, about 12x9. It can't be any larger than that, she will panic :wtf:. It should be about the same size, as she carries a lot of junk around, particularly her agenda, which would be a medium size.

I'm thinking the 300 to 400 dollar range. Any suggestions?

Thanks!~

If she's "rather particular" get her something else.

People who find out about my handbag obsession always think they have great "finds" for me, and they're always wrong. I absolutely hate what other people choose, and they're forever trying to select bags for me. Even people who love bags themselves! It's beyond awkward.

^ I hear what you are saying, she is a bit of a nutcase. In any event, I can at least make some suggestions to her, I really like some of the Monsac bags, they are very clean looking. I wish the website would show pictures of the inside of the bags.

I've also been looking...alright, down right obsessing about a nice work bag since my Nine West black tote broke about two weeks ago. I like Kate Spade, Prada, and Hermes :drool: bags, but I'm on a budget:oh: . I'd like to upgrade my work bag to leather, something that is structured, practical and stylish with clean lines. But not too square. I guess I want it in black (so it will go with everything). I'm also short, so no big bags. Monsac bags are definitely affordable, but then I wanted something in full grain leather, but not too heavy. I found a nice bag on the Forzieri Italy site, and since i've been surfing the web every chance I get for nice bags, I want more bags!:P I also want a more rounded shaped bags. The Monsac Devon domed satchel is also nice.

Anyway, there is the Kensington satchel saffiano leather bag in the shape of the LV Alma, but slightly smaller in size on Zappos.com. The picture is from Monsac.com. The second picture is the bag I like on Forzieri. Zappos.com has pics of the inside the bags.

I think this one from Coach is quite lovely, and it looks much better in real life too

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8703&category_id=161

10212_BPHBX_t.jpg