Looking for a New Shampoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenfer

c'est les autres
Apr 22, 2014
Down and out in Paris
Hello There,

It's me again asking for your sage advice once more. I'm looking for a new shampoo and conditioner. Something moisturising as I find my hair to be extremely dry. :shucks:

I'm quite lucky although my hair is fine I have a lot of it but sadly it needs a lot of TLC. People tell me I have great hair but they only see it after it has been through "the works". At worst they may see it the morning after as I can't go out without washing my hair (it's a nightmare).

Brands I've tried include

Philip Kingsley
Ojon
Klorane
Kerastase
Leonor Greyl

I've used the appropriate products for dry/very dry hair but none of them have made me want to repurchase once my stock has depleted.

Can you give me some recommendations please? I'd also be interested to know what shampoo you use just out of curiosity especially if you have dry hair.

I'm looking at Oribe and or Philip B any thoughts on these? :thinking:

Thank you for your time.

L x

perlefine

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
Netherlands
I love Joico hairproducts, for dry hair I can reccomend the blue moisture line, the k-pak line is also very good for strenghtening hair but can be drying if you don't need keratin.

seleena

Jun 25, 2013
London
Aveda damage remedy products- especially the treatment! I use the treatment instead of the conditioner most times I wash my hair (around every 3 days). I spent almost ten years trying to grow my hair from just below shoulder length but it always got so dry/ damaged at the ends that I had to cut it. The aveda products have meant my hair is now waist length in less than a year so I highly recommend them!

Status
Not open for further replies.