Looking for a new planner/agenda/organizer!!!

smallbag

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Hi ladies, I'm looking for a new stylish day planner that can easily fit in my purse. I want it to be cute yet practical at the same time. Do you have any recommendations?? Thanks in advance! :flowers:

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I have the Louis Vuitton small ring agenda and love it. It's only about 5 x 5 inches (not sure exact measurements) and it fits in my purse perfectly. It was about $300, but with refills it will last forever. Hope that helps.

^^Thank you everybody!!! Ok, so part 2 of my question is....do you know if I can get these agendas for a good deal (without buying from eBay)??

I'm not exactly looking for a discount; although that would be REALLY nice. But even an EGC would be sweet, so do any of you know if I can buy the LV agenda at a dept. store such as Saks during F&F or their EGC promotion? Do coach stores ever have F&F or should I just buy it at a dept. store when they have a promotion?

And how much do Hermes agendas retail for?

I have had a coach daily reminder for at least 10 years and it is great...just buy a new refill every year!
Good luck....I would suggest a darker color b/c if you aren't ultra careful it can stain...I have a red and it has water stains....thinking of dying it black....K

Lv has several cute ones. search through eluxury to see all of them. Or you could always go electronic and buy a PDA. your last option would get a PDA phone so you can keep track of your daily plans and have a nice phone at the same time.

I have a Kate Spade leather agenda that I love. I got it at the outlet for about $125- they had a bunch of different kinds and colors. And they do charge send!
i have a Kate Spade agenda as well-in a royal blue. i GOT IT a couple of years ago IN LAS vEGAS @kATE Spade store @Ceasars Forum Shops-It is undamageable!!!! Got it on sale for that price too-

I have an cobalt agenda by Ashley Watson. I love it. Here she is:

daytimer_front.jpg

daytimer_open.jpg

I have an Hermes Semanier & an ostrich filofax ring planner. i get tons of compliments on both of them. filofax also makes a ring planner in alligator at a reasonable price