looking for a new pair of jeans

fendigal

baguette collector
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Okay, so my fav Armani x-change skinny jeans are wearing out.:sad: I have some Paige Jeans and lots of 7 for all mankind.
I wear a size 4, but I am in my 40's (in good shape)...I want something trendy, no "mom jeans" from Lee. No offense to any mom's out there as I know some mom's who look great in the trendy brands.
Any ideas...should I go back to Armani?
I think I am looking for something new and different, skinny, but not skin tight.

I just brought a pair of Acne jeans that fit great. There are straight leg and tight, but not skinny. They are rather expensive at $200 a pair. You might want to try a pair on to see how they fit. Hope that helps.

I just brought a pair of Acne jeans that fit great. There are straight leg and tight, but not skinny. They are rather expensive at $200 a pair. You might want to try a pair on to see how they fit. Hope that helps.

yes! i love Acnes. they fit incredibly!

if you like skinnies, try the Avedon jeggings by Citizens of Humanity... they also fit very well but end up stretching with wear so go a size down.

Sounds good. I don't mind buying high end jeans, because if I love them they will get plenty of wear. Eek what a name, Acne..I thought that was something I have been trying to enjoy.

^ lol, i know, but you get over the name from looking at their pretty clothes and shoes: http://www.acnestudios.com/

you might've seen the Atacomas everywhere, especially on fashion blogs...
211kpzn.jpg

:smile:

I only wear Citizens of Humanity these days for denim, and I got my Mom a few pairs and now she is hooked as well. She really likes the Kelly style which is a boot cut, but I enjoy the Avedon (skinny) and occasionally the Ava.

Did you ever try Robin's jeans? They are one of the best in my book. Just try them and you will never wear other brands after all.
If you look at my picture profile, I wear them.

What kind of inseam are you looking for (long or short)? Are you open to distressing or are you looking for something dark and clean? There are lots of great brands out there to try - and most of them not "mom" jeans I assure you.