Looking for a new brand to love

Mar 27, 2009
Hi everyone! I am looking for a new bag, and wanted everyone's help. I love Coach, in particular the Legacy line :yahoo:, but Coach is so darn popular!
I love Hermes, but waaaaay out of my price range. :shucks:
LV doesn't interest me. :nogood:
I like classic good looks, something that will go with everything. I don't like blingy dazzle stuff, but I do love thick leathers and solid hardware. Quality. I also am a fan of bags that can be worn crossbody style.
I feel that there are some folks on this forum that would be more familiar with different brands than me, so any suggestions will be welcomed!
Pics and links would be very helpful.
If you want to ask me a few questions to better discern what brand would work for me, please feel free to do so!

Mar 28, 2010
If you are a fan of the Hermes Birkin then how about a Mulberry bayswater or a MK Hamilton?

Other than that then maybe a Chanel? The Chanel Kelly or Flap are classic, well made bags

If you are looking to pay less then maybe something by Anya hindmarch? The Clarice is a great looking bag and fits a substantial amount :biggrin:

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
I vote you should check out Anya Hindmarch and Bally - Bally can do no wrong for me at the moment, I love just about everything, shoes, bags, wallets, accessories and RTW! Thank goodness they're having their sale at the moment!!!

jennytalula

–
O.G.
Feb 7, 2008
I say Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs (classic styles, great thick leather, solid hardware but not too blingy).
Rebecca Minkoff ist a good tip, too.
Mulberry is nice, but may be a little bit too classy and serious looking, KWIM.