Looking for a new bag...

Miss_Q

Mama's little bunny
Aug 20, 2008
and it comes down to these 3 bags:

Kristin Leather Zip Top Tote- Brass/Peony

Kristin Leather Satchel- Silver/Yellow

MADISON LEATHER SOPHIA SATCHEL-Silver/Shimmer

I can choose 2 of these but don't know which ones. Please help! :smile: TIA!

Attachments

• 1171507_1171504_fpx.jpg
    1171507_1171504_fpx.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 1171464_1171467_fpx.jpg
    1171464_1171467_fpx.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 934144_934143_fpx.jpg
    934144_934143_fpx.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 37
I would pick one Kristin and the Sophia. Both Kristins are great bags but if I was choosing one for myself I would go with the yellow satchel.

I'd pick the sophia and one of the Kristins. Personally, I'd go for the yellow satchel since I prefer silver hardware over gold or brass and it's such a pretty yellow color. Good luck deciding!

This is a tough one....because I have a feeling on June 1 those Kristins are going to hit the outlet. I am not keen on the fabric the sophia is made of....too prone to having issues/stains. Out of the two Kristins I vote peony....it is THE color of the season it seems

A friend bought the yellow satchel this weekend - it's lovely but yellow is not a color for me. Worked great for her because she's a warm strawberry blonde, lovely with her coloring and wardrobe.

The Sophia doesn't do anything for me but I love the Peony Kristen. I don't think I'd buy two Kristens, though.

I had read on here that the Peony (Coral) Kristins have been deleted. I'm not sure if that's all styles in that color, but I would wait on that one to see if it hits the outlets.

Also, the shimmer Sophia is made of the same material as the Poppy shimmer stuff, so if you search on here for the shimmer Sophia, there are a couple stories of SA's actually steering people away from them just because the material is so delicate and hard to clean. The bag is absolutely gorgeous and I love the color (and I love all things sparkly and shimmery!), but I would be so afraid of getting it dirty! All three of your choices are beautiful though! :smile:

ETA: Here is the link to a recent thread discussing the Shimmer Sophia. :biggrin:

Last edited: