Looking for a MJ Blake in Brick Red = Mission Impossible??

alfie5884

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Hey ladies!

I'm a newbie when it comes to MJ bags and I decided to take the plunge by getting a MJ Blake to start off my high end bag obsession :P I practically called almost all the Nordstrom Racks, Off Saks, and NM Last Call within the past 2 weeks asking whether they have any Blakes at all. All the responses I've gotten are the same, "Sorry but we don't have that style." :crybaby:

I know Costco was selling a Brick Red Blake a couple months back but the price was too high for me, I think it was $750. Is it impossible to find a Brick Red Blake hiding somewhere in NR, Off Saks or NM Last Call? Does anyone have tips for where I can look for one? :shrugs:

Blake Hunter,
Jennie

Hello!!

Well, I don't think it's impossible but I do know that I started looking for this same color or a Blake in tomato too a few months ago but couldn't find one. I did see small MP's in brick red however at a NMLC as recently as January. I don't have any other advice though...I would just suggest checking the outlet stores regularly. Good luck...hope you can get one! It's a gorgeous bag!

HAHA.. I would say yes, because I've been looking for one too, and it's been quite a long while since I've seen one. The last time I saw one on ebay was over the summer, before I started my obsessive search for it. I'm still kicking myself for letting that one go. Brick Red Blake is my holy grail bag.