Looking for a mini flap.

Aug 11, 2008
A mini flap... type of leather doesn't matter (caviar is less common, right? caviar would be lovely... :sad:)
I just want to know the current colours and if the red valentines 2010 mini has been sold out... I would love a black caviar in S/H or a red in G/H. help?

if Valentine Mini size (smaller than regular mini) is ok for you, i think Penney (hirsh) still has the new/mini-mini in black caviar shw. its more structured than v-day, a tad bigger, woc-like long chain, and priced @ $1550. she also has/had it in lamb w/ ghw.... [email protected]

Last edited:
^yup! smaller than woc, though priced as woc. if you like the classic flap "look" but don't mind the size (since you were interested in a v-day mini), add budget constraints, its worth considering :smile:

hmmm... if this 'baby' mini is smalled than a camellia, i might go with a camellia or a woc. :sad: i need something that can fit a LV ZCP + a phone + lip gloss... that's all i carry in my small bags anyway :P

is the camellia too formal, do you think? i feel like it may be too formal since im usually just wearing dark denim...

Nope, I don't think the camellia flap is too formal at all! I love it, it's such a gorgeous little bag for a great price. Both the camellia and WOC will fit your ZCP, phone and lip gloss. The baby mini is smaller than the camellia.

oooh! thank you SOOO much.
is the rose fonce camellia woc part of the permanent range? is it available in grey, ever? is the camellia flap part of the permanent range?

:smile: im going to be focusing on these two bags and i might just get one in canada (even though the $$ difference will be about 450$ more... but im having complications with my trip to NYC so thats what i may have to do *sniffle*)

^ i think the pink camellia embossed woc is seasonal, whereas the camellia mini flap should be in the permanent classic line. yes, it did came in grey (the woc), you should check the reference library for pics.