Looking for a men's wallet

Nerja

Jun 13, 2015
My DH is in dire need of a new wallet, and I'm looking for something durable, small and quiet. The website has the Slender Wallet, which is about the right size. He doesn't carry a lot of cash or cards. Is there anything else that is a comparable size that I should look at? I'm thinking either the Epi in black or the Damier graphite. Thank you for your help!

I am a small wallet guy and I like to have the bare minimal: cards and couple bills. I adore the Néo Porte Cartes as it is much thinner than the Pocket Organizer.
Thank you so much! DH also takes just a couple of cards plus id and a couple of bills. I will definitely have a look at the boutique as this is nice and thin, which is what he likes. :smile:

Thank you everyone! All of the information has been very helpful. I'm going to have a look at the Pocket Organizer and the Néo Porte Cartes this week. I will post what I ultimately buy for my DH. :smile:

Reactions: ladygrey
Hi Nerja, I recently purchased a wallet for my hubby and looked at both, the slender and pocket organizer. I went with epi as it's durable and he carries in his back pocket (constantly being sat on) so I hope it stands that kind of treatment! What's nice about the epi is it's matte on the outside and glossy in the interior giving it a nice contrast, and flexible to open. Epi is marginally easier to open than the canvas and not as recognizable as damier.

The slender is nice to hold, not overwhelming and easy to open with one hand. The pocket is even more compact, but for my husband's needs, the slender suited him best. If your husband carries more cards than cash, perhaps the pocket would suit him best.
Slender holds: 8 card slots, 1 bill compartment and 2 side flaps (dunno how else to describe them lol)
Pocket: 7 card slots (including 1 in the back), 2 slip pockets

I've included pictures, I hope that helps!
IMG_8083.jpg IMG_8084.jpg IMG_8085.jpg IMG_8076.jpg IMG_8080.jpg IMG_8081.jpg IMG_8082.jpg

Reactions: iykyk and Nerja
Thank you! We are checking looking this week-end at the boutique. It looks like there are three solid options, but honestly, for something that truly is an everyday item, I want my hubby to choose in person. Best that he select what he himself feels will suit his needs. Again, thank you everyone for your suggestions and I will post what he chooses! :smile: