Looking for a med-lg tote bag w/ straps that don't fall..

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I've been looking through the different kinds of mono tote bags and I'm concerned about the shoulder straps falling down your shoulders. That will drive me CRAZY. Any suggestions...

BH or BV :yes: - I know some members have had problems with the straps falling down for these, it never seemed to be an issue for me ?

are you specifically looking for a tote style?
if not, and you just want a large bag with straps that don't fall, look into the Galliera GM. I have the PM and the strap doesn't fall. ;)

I'm so lusting after a cabas piano! I think it looks like the perfect tote!

Me, too!

Unfortunately, I think this is a common occurance with most double-strap LV bags; however, I think over time when the straps start to soften and patina, the shoulder straps will beome more flexible and less likely to slip off.

Me, too!

Unfortunately, I think this is a common occurance with most double-strap LV bags; however, I think over time when the straps start to soften and patina, the shoulder straps will beome more flexible and less likely to slip off.

i think it's common with most double strap bags, regardless of designer. one of my mj bags is pretty well-worn and the double straps stay up perfectly. the other is the same style but new and the straps don't stay up as well. :sad: