Looking for a luxury tote

misskittee

Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys!

I'm looking to upgrade my current work bag (Portland Leather Goods tote) for a luxury tote but am not liking the offers from the usuals (LV, Saint Laurent, Gucci) and want to branch out of my designer comfort zone lol.

I want something high quality, fairly large (for reference, I currently use a "large" sized tote from PLG), and without overt branding (small details are OK but am trying to avoid anything obvious like logo hardware or monograms as I work in a non-profit as a therapist). I would prefer that if there were hardware details, it be something like the Gucci Dionysus line where you only know if you know.

Budget is flexible but around 2k or less is preferable.

Reactions: indiaink
Hi guys!

I'm looking to upgrade my current work bag (Portland Leather Goods tote) for a luxury tote but am not liking the offers from the usuals (LV, Saint Laurent, Gucci) and want to branch out of my designer comfort zone lol.

I want something high quality, fairly large (for reference, I currently use a "large" sized tote from PLG), and without overt branding (small details are OK but am trying to avoid anything obvious like logo hardware or monograms as I work in a non-profit as a therapist). I would prefer that if there were hardware details, it be something like the Gucci Dionysus line where you only know if you know.

Budget is flexible but around 2k or less is preferable.
Moreau has any lovely options and as a bonus you can custom order one to your liking if you contact a store.

Hand-sewn with lovely plush leathers or canvas should you want something lighter weight.

Reactions: Mariapia