Looking for a Louis Wallet for a Non-LV Lover

epi! or taiga. my dh loves his epi wallet. but really get your fiance what he would like...or convince him that an LV wallet is the best! that shouldn't be too hard. :P be sure to tell us what you decide!

I wouldn't pick an epi wallet for a guy as it's too reminiscent of the women's accessories. My mom and I bought my dad a mono wallet 2 years ago and he loves it. All his buddies at work laughed at him for it, at first. But soon after, they were asking him what it was all about.

The taiga is understated yet elegant. It's a nice choice for a guy who doesn't want everyone to know what brand wallet he has. That's what I'd choose for a bf.

If he says he doesn't want an LV, then leave it alone. Get him a COACH wallet. They're very nice and it won't make him feel uncomfortable -- or like you're trying to push him to be something he isn't. And you'll have more $$ left to buy LV for you, ;).

No offense, but if you get him an LV wallet after he's already told you he doesn't want one, it will seem like you disregarded what he said and that you don't care about what he actually wants. You may love LV and find it hard to believe that someone wouldn't love a gift from them, but he doesn't and you should respect that. You said he loves Kenneth Cole - get him something from there instead of forcing your interest in a brand on him. Trust me, you don't want to look like your gift to him is more about you than him, because that's the opposite of what a gift should be!

As a guy, im not too keen on the Monogram canvas, as it's too flowery :P But I like the Damier, I have 2 wallets and a messenger bag (Bastille I think) and i'm contemplating getting a Keepall in Damier. But if not that, i'm all for Nomade and the A/W Bequoia :smile:
Vivek

Why does it have to be LV? If it he isn't a fan of the brand, I wouldn't get it. Ferregamo has some beautiful wallets as do many other brands. I'm not understanding why it MUST be LV for someone who doesn't care for the brand...