looking for a julianne

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello!
    i am a coach newbie - i just bought a madison chequebook wallet (i think that's what it's called) in black leather with silver hardware - i'm absolutely in love with it and of course, i want the matching bag!

i was thinking about the black leather julianne (i like the julianne over the sabrina - am i missing another 'match' ?) with silver hardware but i didn't see it in my boutique. i'm very new to coach - the only time i've ventured in there was just a few weeks ago! anyway - is this a hard to find bag? should i be scouting ebay or is it readily available in boutiques?

thanks for any help - i'm loving browsing through all through all your postings and lovely pictures!
    angie :smile:

2. I think it is readily available in the boutiques. They can always have it shipped to you from another location. I asked about the inventory about a week ago and they said like 2000! I want one too. : )

3. yeah..it's still available in stores so u should have no problem trying to get one. if u didn't see it in your store, just ask them to have it shipped to u.