Looking for a Jaime in green glace

pollyp79

O.G.
Dec 12, 2008
Hi
Sadly been after a jaime in green antique glace to add to my collection but sadly have had no look - have anyone seen any?
Got my fingers crossed i will be able to get one soon
Can anyone help:search:
Polly x

May 7, 2007
Did they do it in Green? I had huge trouble finding my Jamie because they are such old stock. You only bet really is eBay or some other auction site. They are too old to be sold at outlets or anything. I've never seen a green one though.

pollyp79

O.G.
Dec 12, 2008
Did they do it in Green? I had huge trouble finding my Jamie because they are such old stock. You only bet really is eBay or some other auction site. They are too old to be sold at outlets or anything. I've never seen a green one though.
I have seen a couple on ebay but missed out on both. Just wanted a lighter colour one as I love the style so much.
I thought I would give it a try.
Thanks for replying Ali

Snowshoe

Sexy Lexy .
Sep 30, 2008
Hi
Sadly been after a jaime in green antique glace to add to my collection but sadly have had no look - have anyone seen any?
Got my fingers crossed i will be able to get one soon
Can anyone help:search:
Polly x

ok have ebayed the seller ( was talking to her via email other day and asked her if she can sorce you a green jamie glazed. lets she what she comes up with as she seems to sell a lot of bags and as far as i know shes an ok seller xxx;)

pollyp79

O.G.
Dec 12, 2008
ok have ebayed the seller ( was talking to her via email other day and asked her if she can sorce you a green jamie glazed. lets she what she comes up with as she seems to sell a lot of bags and as far as i know shes an ok seller xxx;)
Thanks ever so much - thats really kind of you to do that.
Fingers crossed Iam able to get one soon.
Thankyou snowshoe :biggrin: x

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
sadly she does not have a green jamie but shes going to look out for you

Hi PollyP - Belated congrats by the way and at the top of Broadway Tower too (I live in nearby Shakespeare town, so know it well).

I feel guilty saying this as I happen to be the owner of an Ant Glace verdigris Jaime - I will keep my Mulberry toes crossed for you.

I had wanted one for ages and then I got mine from Bicester at least 3 years ago and they had found it at the bottom of a box in the broom cupboard - so you see there is always hope!

There are quite a few about - I have seen 2 separate girls in Stratford with them (one pristine, one lived in - bags not the girls:graucho:) .

So....looking fwd to us starting the Verdigris Jaime club!

Ells xx

pollyp79

O.G.
Dec 12, 2008
:sad:
Hi PollyP - Belated congrats by the way and at the top of Broadway Tower too (I live in nearby Shakespeare town, so know it well).

I feel guilty saying this as I happen to be the owner of an Ant Glace verdigris Jaime - I will keep my Mulberry toes crossed for you.

I had wanted one for ages and then I got mine from Bicester at least 3 years ago and they had found it at the bottom of a box in the broom cupboard - so you see there is always hope!

There are quite a few about - I have seen 2 separate girls in Stratford with them (one pristine, one lived in - bags not the girls:graucho:) .
So....looking fwd to us starting the Verdigris Jaime club!

Ells xx
Thanks for the congrats Ells thats really sweet - iam loving being engaged & still getting cards which is nice.
It was a really lovely place to propose I will never forget it.
I just missed out on one on ebay last wk got outbid at the last few seconds :sad: dont u just hate that when its something u really wanted - it wassomething I wanted for my birthday gift for my 30th coming soon - will have to keep looking.
Lucky girl having one & finding it at the bottom of a box - what a find. I bet u love it.
Thanks for messaging - so glad the wkend is almost here
Polly x