Looking for a Hamptons XL Hobo in Black 15404

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone. I'm from Canada and just wondering if you can help me find this bag.

It's the Hamptons XL Hobo 15404 in black. I really like this bag but for some reason I overlooked it during the PCE.

[​IMG]

I love big, oversized bags and this one is TDF. :biggrin: It will be a perfect travel companion as I do travel a lot.

I hope someone can help me find this beauty. Thanks in advance.
    :smile:

2. As of last week, south coast plaza in orange county California had some left

3. Thank you. I wonder if they can do a store transfer to Canada. I'm going to call my SA today. Thanks for the info.

4. I don't see why they shouldn't be able to send it to you. Good luck, hope you get it!

5. i don't think they have it anymore when i called they said only cypress:sad:

6. San Francisco, CA also had black available 2 days ago. The Ivory and Cypress as well. Possibly Cobalt too. Good Luck! It's a great style!

7. Thank you ladies. The Cypress color will be my second choice.

8. I have this bag and I LOVE it! I hope that you can find one! As of last week, my store just had the display. But it was in St. Louis, MO. It's a great bag if you can track one down!

ETA: I think that the style number is 15405. :smile:

9. The Cypress is such a beautiful color. When i went to purchase mine, i was debating whether to get the black or cypress but ended up with the cypress because i felt like the black looked to simple. But both still beautiful!

10. Thank you everyone for posting. I didn't realize that this bag is a limited item. My SA is working on a special order for me so with my fingers crossed, I hope she's got good news for me.

11. Good luck! I hope that you hear good news soon!

12. It's a great bag but it's not easy to find anymore. :sad: I did get the Hamptons Hobo in walnut, but it wasn't easy and my SA did a lot of work to track one down for me. It's a beautiful bag so it was worth the effort! Good luck finding one! :smile:

13. I just took mine back yesterday to the West County Coach in St. Louis, MO. Try there!