Looking for a Grey Daria Satchel

sin75

Nov 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Guys, I am not sure if you can help. I know this bag is out of stock and I wasnt quick enough in the sale but I really want one now and wondering if anyone knows how to get one or anyone selling one. I dont trust ebay just incase it isnt original and I havent seen any on there. I just regret not getting one when they were available..... I am not based in the UK anymore and based in Australia and very little over here as it is and they are like $2000 in Myer (department store for bayswaters) I did mail mulberry but they have nothing... :sad: If anyone can help or advise that would be fantastic. Sin xx

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Hi Sin, there was one for sale on ebay a couple of days ago but it's gone now - so long as you get it authenticated on here, then you should be pretty safe buying from eBay. Good luck, hope you find one soon :smile:

dazzlepuff

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
London
You can also send an e-mail to lovehandbags.co.uk and they will look out for it for you. I found a Daria hobo through them earlier in the week :smile:

Jul 9, 2009
or try emailing some of the trusted ebay sellers - there is a thread somewhere- and they can keep any eye out for you at the outlets they frequent- so then you know you are getting a new bag!! Good luck