Looking for a Grey Bag!

Jul 8, 2007
I am trying to find a grey bag and a few that are in the running are attached. The patent bags (first and third) could be made in either the dark grey like the first bag which is an Ignes Mini-Sofia (from a fellow tpfr) or the light grey in the swatch.

Which do you like or is there one that might be better?

Thank you!

Attachments

• MiniSofiaEYOutside.jpg
    MiniSofiaEYOutside.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 101
  • RebeccaMinkoffGrey.jpg
    RebeccaMinkoffGrey.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 91
  • Ormala.jpg
    Ormala.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 62
  • LightGreyPatent.jpg
    LightGreyPatent.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
It depends on how much you'll be carrying in it. I'm a big purse gal all the way, so I would go with the regular. No matter how big the handbag is, I never seem to have enough room! As soon as I'm off my handbag ban, I'll have to buy a Cloud Grey Minkoff bag.

I like the sofia in a non-patent grey like this one.

ignes058.jpg

I know Minkoff has a huge following here, but I have had a couple of her bags and just don't think they are anything special for the price.

Drdolphin - I like your username! Where do you work? Yes, I love the light grey leather and I do like big bags! I just don't want it so wide that it doesn't feel comfortable over my shoulder.

Anilumagloire - How many Rebecca Minkoff bags do you have?!! I have seen your posts and it looks like Rebecca Minkoff bags are your favorite! This would be my first! I am curious...what is your second favorite designer?

Lionlaw - I am in awe of your collection!! How ever do you store your handbag collection? Already I have a separate room as my dressing room, but I cannot imagine what you must need!! I am jealous! And, congratulations on the engagement! Or did you get married already? I know I will be getting my first Ignes bag soon, it is only a matter of which one to get! What would you suggest? I love the Zebra Pony Hair bag you just got! TDF!

Thank you for your opinions!

there really is a huge RM following here, but i feel the same way lionlaw. i just don't get it. i have the gustto cala in dark gray and its absolutely beautiful, i get tons of compliments on the color. it's the first thing people point out about it.

Thank you for your opinions!:smile:

Yes, there does seem to be a huge RM contingent here on tPF. I haven't gotten one yet and do like the light grey MA.

I have ordered the third bag in Dark Grey Leather with Patent Accents in Dark Grey. I am still wanting a light grey bag...:confused1:

I like the sofia in a non-patent grey like this one.

ignes058.jpg

I know Minkoff has a huge following here, but I have had a couple of her bags and just don't think they are anything special for the price.

I agree with lionlaw. I have a RM bag and it's okay. I believe there is a pic on the RM thread showing Hayden Pantierre's cloud gray MAM with stains on the bottom. I know that celebrities get their bags for free and can afford to trash them, but I would be concerned about the staining, especially at that price.

Last edited: