Looking for a great large tote

ctpursediva

Feb 28, 2010
Hi, I need some advice. I am looking for a great black leather tote -- handy for business meetings as well as trips into the city. I am rather hard on bags. Any suggestions?

If you are hard on your bags then I suggest something by Longchamp. They have some great leather ones with zip closures, are classic, lightweight, sturdy and well-priced.

I have the LM tote and use it for when I have lots to carry with me. It's super light and looks good even with a ton of books/papers inside:smile:
Kate Moss also just did a few bags with them and they look very interesting.
There is also an option for designing your own Le Cabas.

http://www.longchamp.com/en/home-249.html

Coach Kristin leather large tote in black/silver $598 on Coach.com
plus, Coach is having a PCE right now so, if you could find someone with an extra PCE card, you could get 25% off.
There are some PCE cards listed on ebay right now, just do a search on ebay for 25% off Coach.

PS: 2nd pic is of the same bag but, in chalk/silver. They don't have the modeling pic on the website of the black.

Attachments

• xyz5.jpg
    xyz5.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 55
  • xyz10.jpg
    xyz10.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 60
Have you checked out Mulberry's Hayden Tote ($950) or Tory Burch's Clayton Burch Tote ($450)? (But both have gold tone hardware.)

Attachments

• Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 46
I just got the Louis Vuitton Epi Madeleine GM. It's a reasonable $1100 and it is wonderful. It is not huge, which I like. I can fit a file or two, but it also looks like an elegant day bag.