Looking for a great everyday bootie, any recs?

Elizshop

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
I tried on a couple of rag and bone styles but they are not for me. I want something that looks like a mix of a Balenciaga boot maybe with a lug type of heel but not too tough looking, not too mororcyle. I already own a pair if Balenciaga motorcycle boots but I find them to be too heavy.

Completely different price range but Vince Camuto makes cute boots, I have a couple pair. They have some details which made them less tough looking (gold buckles, some crystals, etc,) Look under boots not booties under his website for more options.

I tried the acne track boot but it was too clunky. Maybe the pistols would be better? I don't like boots that have a cow boyish feel to them. I have always thought that the harrows were like that.

Actually, I don't own them, but they seem much more elegant compared to the track boots. I have seen them in person and I liked them.
But if you don't like the cowboyish feel, I think you won't like them or the IM Dickers either....
I don't know how you feel about the chloe Susannas..... I have them in nude pink and they are comfortable and elevate every outfit. I think the nude colour with silver studs is more discrete than the black ones, although these are beautiful too.
Or if you prefer a flat bootie, how about a Chelsea boot or jimmy choo biker boots?

I love the Chloe ones they are so cool and I've been wanting to give those a try. I have a Gucci Chelsea boot that I bought but I want something with a heel for those times when u want some height but you don't want something too precious looking. I wonder if anyone has tried the golden goose milk boot? It looks nice.