Looking for a great everyday bootie, any recs?

Elizshop

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
I tried on a couple of rag and bone styles but they are not for me. I want something that looks like a mix of a Balenciaga boot maybe with a lug type of heel but not too tough looking, not too mororcyle. I already own a pair if Balenciaga motorcycle boots but I find them to be too heavy.

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Completely different price range but Vince Camuto makes cute boots, I have a couple pair. They have some details which made them less tough looking (gold buckles, some crystals, etc,) Look under boots not booties under his website for more options.

l.ch.

O.G.
Mar 24, 2011
I tried the acne track boot but it was too clunky. Maybe the pistols would be better? I don't like boots that have a cow boyish feel to them. I have always thought that the harrows were like that.

Actually, I don't own them, but they seem much more elegant compared to the track boots. I have seen them in person and I liked them.
But if you don't like the cowboyish feel, I think you won't like them or the IM Dickers either....
I don't know how you feel about the chloe Susannas..... I have them in nude pink and they are comfortable and elevate every outfit. I think the nude colour with silver studs is more discrete than the black ones, although these are beautiful too.
Or if you prefer a flat bootie, how about a Chelsea boot or jimmy choo biker boots?

Elizshop

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
I love the Chloe ones they are so cool and I've been wanting to give those a try. I have a Gucci Chelsea boot that I bought but I want something with a heel for those times when u want some height but you don't want something too precious looking. I wonder if anyone has tried the golden goose milk boot? It looks nice.