looking for a great BB cream that is good for dry skin !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. any recommendations ? I have tried Chantecaille but need something a bit more moisturiing.... thanks in advance.

2. i am using and loving natura bisse the sheer cure

3. Thanks so much. I will check that one out ! :smile:

4. It's not technically a BB cream but more of a tinted moisturizer - Stila sheer color tinted moisturizer. Feels so good on my dry skin and actually provides decent coverage too.

5. thanks PB ! :smile: another great idea. I just want something light for summer .... a tinted moisturizer is good.

6. History of Whoo, LA Roche Posay Anthelios (tinted & very lightweight)
    Dr. Denese (which you can buy on QVC & if you don't like,you can get your money back)
    Missha is fabulous

7. id recommend you hit up a beauty mega store/nice department store
    and ask for samples of a list of what you are interested in
    do try them on before you make a purchase if possible

8. Sometimes my skin is drier and I use Shiseido cream before I put on anything else.

9. Diorskin nude bb creme

10. I am using NOTE Natural Beauty Set including BB Concealer, Lip Corrector, and BB Cream.
    I bought it from Shop LC https://www.shoplc.com/online-store/Beauty/Featured-Brands/Note-Cosmetics/NOTE-Natural-Beauty-Set-BB-Concealer%2C-Lip-Corrector%2C-and-BB-Cream-%28Dark-03%29/p/3020675#.XMvRTjAzbcs
    NOTE BB Cream blends seamlessly to offer natural-looking coverage. Also helps skin to look younger and healthier.