Looking for a good Plastic Surgery Clinic for breast surgery in Korea please help :)

Reika999

Sofa King Banned
Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone!

I'm currently looking for a plastic surgery clinic in Korea for Breast Surgery :smile:

I'm prefer bellagel implant since it seems the most cost effective one.

I heard few famous one, ID, Nana, Grand, DA and etc

Anyone if you did breast surgery in Korea please recommend me one :smile:

Have a wonderful day and stay safe during pandemic

I’m also considering BA but want to go with Motiva. A friend of mine got them, they look and feel sooo natural. I’ve heard a lot about plastic surgery in Korea but have no idea about clinics there. Read lot of reviews here and it’s really difficult to choose. So, would also really appreciate if someone shares own experience :smile:

I got my ba with Motiva almost 2 years ago in Seoul. In terms of cost they were more expensive, but I didn’t even consider any other implants. They do look and feel really-really natural, like my own. No one can even guess that I actually have implants. To me, the mots difficult part was to choose the volume and profile, but as long as you know which result you want, I’m pretty sure your surgeon can recommend you the right one or at least the one that would fit your body type the best

I got my ba with Motiva almost 2 years ago in Seoul. In terms of cost they were more expensive, but I didn’t even consider any other implants. They do look and feel really-really natural, like my own. No one can even guess that I actually have implants. To me, the mots difficult part was to choose the volume and profile, but as long as you know which result you want, I’m pretty sure your surgeon can recommend you the right one or at least the one that would fit your body type the best
so, which one did you get? Also, what was the recovery like and I heard that with Motiva there’s no need to keep the compression bra for too long? Is it true?

so, which one did you get? Also, what was the recovery like and I heard that with Motiva there’s no need to keep the compression bra for too long? Is it true?
I was recommended to get demi 300cc in both. The recovery for me wasn’t that brutal, but it was really uncomfortable the first few weeks. You’ll also feel them inside, I had slight pain but only when lifted my hands or got up from the bed. Also, I had really hard pressure, especially when was lying and it also reflected in every movement, when I walked or went up/down the stairs. But everything was totally gone by month 2 or so… Ah… and swelling, the first time it was wild and I also thought that my implants located too high, but within few months they dropped. Your nipples will also lost sensitivity for probably few months, but don’t worry it’s totally fine. My breasts was also super solid some time in the beginning, but that was also a part of rehab, so don’t worry. All you need is patience! As for the compression bra, I wore it for about 3 weeks in total, later moved to wireless and sports. “Normal” and sexy bras could wear only after 3 months! But it totally worth it.

I was recommended to get demi 300cc in both. The recovery for me wasn’t that brutal, but it was really uncomfortable the first few weeks. You’ll also feel them inside, I had slight pain but only when lifted my hands or got up from the bed. Also, I had really hard pressure, especially when was lying and it also reflected in every movement, when I walked or went up/down the stairs. But everything was totally gone by month 2 or so… Ah… and swelling, the first time it was wild and I also thought that my implants located too high, but within few months they dropped. Your nipples will also lost sensitivity for probably few months, but don’t worry it’s totally fine. My breasts was also super solid some time in the beginning, but that was also a part of rehab, so don’t worry. All you need is patience! As for the compression bra, I wore it for about 3 weeks in total, later moved to wireless and sports. “Normal” and sexy bras could wear only after 3 months! But it totally worth it.
wow, thank you so much! You said you had some pain? I think my pain tolerance isn’t too high, did you get any painkillers? And for how many days did you have to stay in the hospital?

wow, thank you so much! You said you had some pain? I think my pain tolerance isn’t too high, did you get any painkillers? And for how many days did you have to stay in the hospital?
Lol, you won’t need hospitalization at all! At first, that might sound scary, like how can I handle everything by my own, but it’d be easier than you think. So, my surgeon prescribed me some pills, including antibiotics, painkillers and some probiotics as far as I understood. So, I took them about a week and after that right before I flew back home, he also prescribed me Montera pills (not sure what for, but was instructed to take them , so I did lol). The total stay in Seoul was +/- 3 weeks, that was more than enough to visit several places, choose a surgeon, proceed a surgery and complete all post-op treatments

Lol, you won’t need hospitalization at all! At first, that might sound scary, like how can I handle everything by my own, but it’d be easier than you think. So, my surgeon prescribed me some pills, including antibiotics, painkillers and some probiotics as far as I understood. So, I took them about a week and after that right before I flew back home, he also prescribed me Montera pills (not sure what for, but was instructed to take them , so I did lol). The total stay in Seoul was +/- 3 weeks, that was more than enough to visit several places, choose a surgeon, proceed a surgery and complete all post-op treatments
how about those places that were mentioned before? did you also visit the? Where btw you got it done? Any chance too see your photos? :smile:

how about those places that were mentioned before? did you also visit the? Where btw you got it done? Any chance too see your photos? :smile:
Yeah… I’ve heard Nana and DA for ba a lot, nit sure about Grand tho… Also, would recommend you to go to ID as lot of people mentioned about death incidents there… I did got consultation at Nana, and there’s also another hospital – Cinderella, but the surgeon didn’t seemed me interested in my case enough and I think it’s kind of important. Nana on the other hand was quite good, very friendly. I also considered fc, so my priority was Regen and Dr.Oh , but later proceeded ba only with Dr.Lee costs for all surgeries I wanted to get didn’t meet my budget, but I’m still thinking to get fc…

Reactions: CrownHeights