Looking For a Good Deal on a Male or Universal Gift Item?

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I stopped at the outlet in Aurora, IL today. They had a few FP deletes but not many. As I was leaving I noticed a small Men's Clearance section right near the exit door. It was mostly MFF items but they also had a few beautiful briefcases in Saddle leather with dark gunmetal hardware. They were marked down 70% from almost $600 so you would only pay about $175 or $180. It occurred to me that the briefcase would make a very nice gift for someone; you can see pics at the link below:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/outlet-spy-pics.960394/page-7#post-31229324

Reactions: noshoepolish

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I wish I could get that would be perfect for me work
I was at the outlet in Aurora, IL yesterday, there wasn't much to see in the FP deletes, but they had the metro commuter briefcase with antique nickel hardware in clearance for 50% plus 40% off. I saw the same briefcase in saddle in clearance at the outlet last month so there might still be some around. It is a beautiful briefcase at a fantastic price for both men and women, and Father's Day is coming soon!

Attachments

Reactions: musiclover

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I was at the outlet in Aurora, IL yesterday, there wasn't much to see in the FP deletes, but they had the metro commuter briefcase with antique nickel hardware in clearance for 50% plus 40% off. I saw the same briefcase in saddle in clearance at the outlet last month so there might still be some around. It is a beautiful briefcase at a fantastic price for both men and women, and Father's Day is coming soon!
I meant to say that I saw it in black at the outlet yesterday.