Looking for a friends and family code

Thanks! The total $ value is correct but the multiples not so much! Boy, they must have some slackers in IT. They always seem to have goofy things between FOS and Coach.com. Bummer they didn't monogram the luggage tag!

Seriously! Their IT department needs help. I'm just hoping the luggage tag is monogrammed and it just didn't appear that way on the order. I hope all of your goodies arrive appropriately [emoji1360]

Reactions: RayKay
I just want to say thank you again. Super sweet of you to offer these up!
You are welcome. Glad I could share the savings.....:lol:

Yes, what she said @SEWDimples - thanks in particular to you for actually taking steps to reach out to me as I had not been checking in here! Your generosity is amazing, and you rock! :hugs:
You are welcome. I wanted anyone who wanted something to be able to get a nice little discount. Glad you were able to use the code. :happydance:

Quick question since I didn't know where to post. I ordered last night thanks to SEWDimples code! I looked at my order status and all say ship from store - even a Cloud Edie 31. Is that weird? Maybe they are trying consolidate and ship from one location? I prefer to get items from JAX generally.

Other weird thing...it is showing qty 3 of each item I ordered! I only order 3 items and 1 of each ;)

My order confirmation looks the exact same way. I did get a shipping confirmation for 2 of 3 items. I have not received a shipping confirmation for the one thing I really wanted (pink wild tea rose clutch). I really hope to get that clutch.:panic:

Reactions: RayKay
So these codes are only for frequent customers? I wish I knew about it so I could ask for one. Now I regret buying the NASA earth charm full price.

The Friends & Family is for "friends and family" and who SAs feel fit into that for them (since they only have a limited number they can give out).

Some here have SAs who I guess consider them friends and/or family! Maybe they even like them better than their own family! :biggrin:

I do all my Coach-buying online as I live about 2 1/2 hours away from a Boutique, and don't have an SA myself.

Reactions: anthrosphere
You are welcome. Glad I could share the savings.....:lol:

You are welcome. I wanted anyone who wanted something to be able to get a nice little discount. Glad you were able to use the code. :happydance:

My order confirmation looks the exact same way. I did get a shipping confirmation for 2 of 3 items. I have not received a shipping confirmation for the one thing I really wanted (pink wild tea rose clutch). I really hope to get that clutch.:panic:

I hope you get your clutch, too! Maybe it is coming from a store - I think they notify you if they had to cancel anything BEFORE they actually start shipping things. At least that is what they have done with my orders so far.

I received shipping confirmation for my order today, so it should be here early next week! I am impressed they were so speedy (I ordered late night Monday), they usually seem to take 3-4 days to ship things for me. I just had some things ship out yesterday that I had ordered a week ago on the 21st!

Reactions: SEWDimples
I hope you get your clutch, too! Maybe it is coming from a store - I think they notify you if they had to cancel anything BEFORE they actually start shipping things. At least that is what they have done with my orders so far.

I received shipping confirmation for my order today, so it should be here early next week! I am impressed they were so speedy (I ordered late night Monday), they usually seem to take 3-4 days to ship things for me. I just had some things ship out yesterday that I had ordered a week ago on the 21st!
I agree shipping has been fast this week. My 2 bag charms have shipped from store in CA. Now I need the clutch to ship.

Reactions: lovingmybags
Do you live near an outlet? If so, become friends with an SA.
I found they give out Friends and family coupon more than retail.

I do! But I rarely shop there because I cannot find anything that I like (MFF stuff doesn't interest me). So it's hard for me develop a relationship with an SA without giving them my money. :P Oh well!

Next time this sale rolls around I'll be sure to check-in TPF first before I make a purchase. Thanks all!

So just received my "last" order from SAS and FF. Two things...all tags were removed and tucked into the cosmetic bags and/or Edie. Why do they do this? Second, the store that shipped them sent me 1 incorrect item. I ordered the 2 different sizes of the Yankee Floral cosmetic bags as I wasn't sure which would work best. Of course, they sent me 2 of the small one which would be in their favor! I emailed CS to ask if I am going to have issues returning one of the duplicates.

Ugh...sending from JAX would have been preferred.

So just received my "last" order from SAS and FF. Two things...all tags were removed and tucked into the cosmetic bags and/or Edie. Why do they do this? Second, the store that shipped them sent me 1 incorrect item. I ordered the 2 different sizes of the Yankee Floral cosmetic bags as I wasn't sure which would work best. Of course, they sent me 2 of the small one which would be in their favor! I emailed CS to ask if I am going to have issues returning one of the duplicates.

I'm so sorry you're having issues. I swear these stores are being so hasty packing and shipping that they do not pay attention to the orders! Which store shipped your items?
My first FF order had issues, too. I was supposed to receive the black/pink link wristlet and a keyfob. I opened the box and there was another customer's Edie 42. I called CS and they said to send it back with the prepaid label and as soon as the tracking was received they'd send out my order again. [emoji19]
The rest of my stuff comes today, so we shall see if that works out.

Oh jeez...I think they may have sent you displays? The stores I've seen don't usually remove tags for new bags. My purchases from the stores are usually hit-or-miss; some are absolutely fantastic, and others would come with pen marks and whatnot. That's why when my F&F came with the wrappings intact, and only a few lighter patches on the leather I knew not to try again. After applying the moisturizer it seems to be just fine! Whew.

I'm so sorry you're having issues. I swear these stores are being so hasty packing and shipping that they do not pay attention to the orders! Which store shipped your items?
My first FF order had issues, too. I was supposed to receive the black/pink link wristlet and a keyfob. I opened the box and there was another customer's Edie 42. I called CS and they said to send it back with the prepaid label and as soon as the tracking was received they'd send out my order again. [emoji19]
The rest of my stuff comes today, so we shall see if that works out.
I didn't get an actual receipt either - like a Customer Order print out. I emailed CS and they noted my account with the fact they sent 1 incorrect item.

Crazy....an Edie 42 vs a wristlet and keyfob?

Did you get your latest ok today?