Looking for a Fendi SA

kendal

Apr 8, 2008
Can anyone recommend a Fendi SA or Fendi boutique that could help me in my quest to find the Grey Jersey Peekaboo? I live in the boonies, so I don't have walk-in access to a Fendi store and I haven't had much luck cold-calling retail stores listed on the Fendi website. So far all I've heard is that the peekaboos are limited, the stores don't know what they'll get, and to keep calling back every few weeks.....Does that seem right? I've never had such problems spending my hard earned money before :smile: TIA.

Contact the Fendi Las Vegas Boutique. I work with Jurina Castro or Faith Popick. They are great! They will send you photos and updates via email on sales and new items. Their number is 702.732.9040.

Michelle or Lisa at Fendi Bellagio

They are both super nice. I do know they have a grey one but do not know if it is what you are looking for.

Good luck!

Hi, I work at a Fendi as well and I love this community because I can assist with questions, etc.

The jersey peekaboo comes with a pink interior or red interior. It has not come out for the Fall season yet but my store is already taking reserves. If you are really interested, please let me know. I can send info, pictures, etc whenever you need.

Thanks!

Also, I know the other SAs mentioned here and they are awesome too!

Hi, my name is Shannon.

I noticed while looking through the blogs that a lot of people are struggling looking for items or wondering when something's going to be released. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'm happy to help 😊

Quick ?
If you buy a Fendi purse from nordstrom, something goes wrong with it? Can you take it to Fendi or do you have to take it back to nordstroms ?
Thank you.

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me out with the name and email address for an SA in Paris? There is a particular bag I'd like and I just want to make sure it will be available to purchase on an upcoming trip!

TIA!!!