Looking for a everyday bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm new on here but I have been stalking the site for about a year (saved me from buying a Paddington). I want to buy a everyday black bag that's more on the classic side that I can dress up with a sweater dress in the winter but also dress down with jeans and shorts/dresses in the summer. I am thinking about a noe petit or alma pm in epi black but I tend to like smaller bags since I don't have a lot of stuff to put in them plus I feel stupid carrying a big empty bag. I am open to other suggestions minus a speedy, I just received a 25 for Christmas and I would like a different shape. I just have a few requirements 1) Must have a shoulder strap or ability 2) Priced under $700 on the secondary market. I appreciate all the help in advance.

2. What do you usually carry? If it’s not a lot and since you seem to like the Alma.m, what about the BB size? It’s cute and holds a lot more then you’d expect. And it’s a classic!

3. I like the bb but it's more expensive, the petit is cheaper but I would try to get a lady dior instead of a bb. I was switching purses from every day to four depending how lazy I was being that week so I want a purse that goes with everything, I can just grab and go with not much thought or effort. In a week I could carry a lv Tivoli, Philip Lim orange messenger, Gucci fushia Soho tote, tods snakeskin bag, Fendi mini baguette so I little bit of everything :smile: