Looking for a Dior bag for shopping purposes...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Dior lovers!

I am looking for a new bag (Dior) that will be good for shopping. Therefore, it should be quite durable, have comfortable straps that will fit on my shoulder, not be TOO bulky, and be a "good" size (not too big).

I am 5'3" - 100 lbs.

I welcome any and all suggestions :smile:

TIA!

PS: I will be going to Woodbury commons outlet soon so if you know if they have a good selection of bags, please let me know too!

2. hello sweetie!

give us example of a bag that has a size you would be thinking about for your Dior, that will make things easier;)

the sticky outlets thread has gazillions of info about the stocks and contact numbers so you can inquire in advance;)

3. Hi Nataliam!!

I found this picture on the forum that has a hobo that is a good size. http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=383997&d=1205620540

Anything this size or a little smaller is good :smile: I want to be able to fit my water bottle, wallet, and other things in there haha

I noticed the "barrel" bag too when I was looking for pix...do you know what colors that comes in?

Thanks so much for your help!!:biggrin:

4. which one is the barrel bag, hun?

5. OK, how about LE30? or Dior61? or Dior soft bag?:smile: to give you options other than the hobo

Attached Files:

6. ^ Thank you so much for your help :smile: I hope I'll be able to find something when I go to the outlet!