Looking for a digital watch...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of buying a new watch, and would prefer a digital one this time. I currently have a Tag Heuer which I love to death, but I feel like I should modernize and get something super practical yet cool-looking. Any suggestions?

(My Alba Spoon digital watch from 15 years ago had a stopwatch, an alarm, and a backlight... so useful!)

I've seen the Tokyoflash watches which look pretty cool, but it actually looks like it may be difficult to tell the time!
    http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/1/

2. The Tokyoflash designs are fun. How about the G-Shock?

3. Thanks for the suggestion! I remember G-Shocks and Baby-G's being extremely popular (at least in my country) about 15 years ago and I feel like I'd be regressing back to my high school years. ;) Having said that, I do think a Baby-G - which is smaller than the G-Shock - may be my best bet at this point unless I find something cooler.