looking for a cute bag or access. my boyfriend can afford

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey guys... i am looking for a cute under $200 item my boyfriend can afford for Christmas. The only idea i have is another longchamp tote. I have tons of dooneys and am getting another one from my grandma. I would like to avoid them. I would like to get something cute yet affordable. i was thinking a coach planner or wallet. I want some ideas though too. please help me think.

2. How about a Hermes pocket square ($100) or twilly ($115)?

hermes.com

3. silk twilly
    [​IMG]

pocket square:

[​IMG]
    hermes key ring
    [​IMG]

There is a lot more on their site....

4. I am loving the ones you all posted. My daughter is not a "purse nut" (could there have been an exchange of babies at birth?) but does like wristlets, and here's one I ordered from Coach that you might like. Click on the brass/ivory.

Coach - New COACH SOHO LEATHER STITCHED WRISTLET

5. Rose - I've been on a search for the gorgeous Hermes silk twilly you posted, and I came up empty. I'm even getting nothing at the Hermes site. (except that the page says "Done" and there's nothing there.) If you know where I can find this, would you please let me know. Thanks so much! Janis

6. Janis, they still had them this morning when I checked. Here are the links. If you have any problems, PM me and I will refer you to my SA who will help you out.

Welcome

7. Coach wristlet! I personally have two and I can always find a use for them. I own one gold one I use as an evening clutch/going-out bag, and one pink and white signature one I use either as a wallet or clutch in the summer.

8. What about a Return to Tiffany bracelet?

9. Oh, it worked, Rose. Thank you! I was getting "done" and a blank page with all the other sites it took me to on that link, but the silk twilly link DID work. Thanks so much. :smile:

10. Great, here is a link to the main page from where you will be able access all the other 'goodies'.

Welcome

11. Well, I really like the leather necklace and bracelet from Hermes..Welcome
    I think they are very cute and have seen them on a ton of celebs...but they are a little more at 220?!(oh, and I prefer the silver to the gold in case anyone wants to buy ME a present!!LOL)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice