Looking for a Collection Bag? MbyMJ Chicago has a TON!

^^ I am actually there for a seminar (:angel:) ...but I am sure I can play hookey. Let me check my national guidelines on how I accrue my hours and see if I can hook if you will. It is a rather large 3 day thing, and the cool part about it is..the final night is a party at the Field Museum! I am so stoked. I will meet up with you, we will work something out. My sister is an event planner for stonelotus? Ever heard of it?

Awwww, I miss Chicago! I cannot wait to be back there. My friends I went to the Stone Lotus lounge often when I lived there and when I come to visit. How cool that you're sis is an event planner there.

No -- can't say that I have -- I don't know about anyone else's schedule, but I'm also off on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays -- any one of those days will work as well -- I just know Saturdays are usually a good day for most people and since I work downtown, I can put in a half day and still meet up with you guys -- we could even do i t late afternoon/early evening and I can work a little more than a half-day

I have a FREE day on wednesday..I was going to bring DH, but I could tell him to come up a day later possibly. I just got the brochure in for the conference. I will stalk it this weekend, and garner a better idea of the timelines and requirements.:tup:

Awwww, I miss Chicago! I cannot wait to be back there. My friends I went to the Stone Lotus lounge often when I lived there and when I come to visit. How cool that you're sis is an event planner there.

Oo...I am going to have to go there! She just left a management position at Neiman Marcus to go to stone lotus (I was so po'd that she didn't tell me she was leaving because I would have purchased a LOT). They are opening another club/lounge I guess...

We NEED a MJ date in Chicago:yes:

sounds good -- I think there's a thread for PF Gatherings -- we should head in there and try to get one going for Chicago -- or do you guys want to keep it "MJ related" only???

You're still loving that bag, huh?? Well it's there -- in EVERY COLOR except taupe -- and OMG!! they are so friggin fantastic!!!:drool::drool::drool:
I'm tellin ya -- if I ever hit the lottery (even a scratch off!!) I know where I'm headed!!!!!

(is that too much enabling!!:graucho::graucho:)

I need to look this bag up....I don't know it (no stone throwing is allowed)...

I need to look this bag up....I don't know it (no stone throwing is allowed)...

spaceyjacy has it in her sig -- it's the black one on the far right side -- tadpole has this bag in ivory -- it's the one that Victoria Beckham was photographed with

marc-jacobs-mika-bag.jpg

You're still loving that bag, huh?? Well it's there -- in EVERY COLOR except taupe -- and OMG!! they are so friggin fantastic!!!:drool::drool::drool:
I'm tellin ya -- if I ever hit the lottery (even a scratch off!!) I know where I'm headed!!!!!

(is that too much enabling!!:graucho::graucho:)

Yeah, I was fondling it again last time I was at the boutique. I'm a mm away from to blowing my fall boot and bag budget and getting it. . .ahhhhh its so hard:nuts:!!!!!!!!!!

:sweatdrop:
I am SO tempted to just drive up there tomorrow! Everytime DF and I there visiting his family, we never seem to have time to make it downtown!

I am from the North Shore Burbs...We never make it into the city either, that is why we are staying DT this time. No choice but to be there to shop, eat and get all sorts of a little bit silly.

they are all AMAZING but the the black is my fave, very sparkly with mixed hardware(I'm such a sucker for that!:heart:)

I always loved the taupe one (I've seen the Taupe hobo IRL, so I know what it looks like), but I have to say the black is stunning -- If I had never seen it, I probably would have thought the black was too boring, but of all the ones they had the black was by far my favorite & the most gorgeous -- the coral was pretty but not as pretty as I thought it would be -- the "bone" colored one (I wish I knew it's proper color name) was also very pretty -- it's darker than the Ivory, but not as dark as the taupe