Looking for a cocktail ring

1. I'm on the market for a big statement piece... I'd like something icy looking: white gold/silver/platinum with blues (aquamarine preferred)

I'd like something not too over the top: a big central stone but not a zillion smaller stones :biggrin:

You ladies have such good taste, I know you're going to find something wonderful!

2. Here are some to consider ...
    [​IMG]
    David Yurman - $550

[​IMG]
    David Yurman - $1,150
    [​IMG]
    Konstantino Treasures - $765
    [​IMG]
    Judith Ripka - $600

3. [​IMG]
    Robin Rotenier - $495
    [​IMG]
    Jude Frances - $1,500
    [​IMG]
    KC Thompson - $1,895
    [​IMG]
    Shaill - $1,960

4. The last one..the Shaill...what a GORGEOUS stone! (I thought Kat would come up with some good suggestions!!)

5. werd, that one is gorgeous!

6. I want something like this, too. A big, gorgeous hunk of a stone with a very simple setting and no embellishments. I want to wear it on my index finger and point at stuff all day long!

7. The last one is breathtaking! I love big statements pieces.

8. I had a 54ct, emerald cut, Swiss Blue Topaz set for fun. :biggrin: (I wear it on my right hand when we got out.)

topaz_ring09_small.jpg
  9. That Judith Ripka ~ Is Beautiful. They Are All Gorgeous!

TheImportersWife ~ What A Magnificent Ring....54ct ~ That's A Ring!!!

10. Love those last two, Kat!

11. Gorgeous rings! Thanks Kat and TheImportersWife, now that's what I call a ring :lol: it's big and statement, gorgeous!

12. Perja...
    Did you ever just think about buying a large loose stone that you love...usually they are inexpensive and then have it set the way you'd like? Just a thought.

13. Oooh, that's a pretty good idea.

14. Pianegonda makes a huge blue topaz ring simply set with a thick silver band. It's under $900.

15. I just got a Judith Ripka from the Robinson's May going out of business sale for 95% off - which translated to less than $80!!! WOOOO HOOO!

it's the auquamarine one - check it out even from far away, you can see the blue bling!!!!!
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice