Looking for a Christy Hobo?

jlmrocks

O.G.
Feb 3, 2006
Hi MJ ladies:

I was wondering if any of you know where I might be able to get a Christy Hobo in either Grey, natural or another color other than black ? I know Eluxury and Net-a-porter had them on sale recently and I missed that boat. But what about Neiman's? any thoughts would greatly appreciated.

JLMM

Eluxury still has the Grey Christy back in stock but it's full price. The patent Christys were on sale and there may be some floating around Saks or Nordies, but I did see a NWT Grey Christy for $399 on Bonanzle (mods this is not my auction). You can probably get free shipping if you contacted the seller based on the description:

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Ange...arc_Jacobs_Grey_Christy_with_receipt_and_tags

I bought the Grey Christy for about $442 at Nordies so you're definitely getting a great deal. I love my Christy and the color is just stunning IMO. HTH!

^That one in Bonanzle is a gorgeous color and a great deal. I believe they were sold out at Nordies when the price went down to $395 so $4 more is not too bad.
Wow, I wish that I got it for $395 but $442 is still a great deal.

I really don't think you'll be disappointed, jlmrocks. Get that one on Bonanzle! :yes:

Thanks ladies! Well, I went ahead and ordered the one from Bonanzle. I agree that it was a great price for the bag. I actually wanted it in that color as well. I saw the black one at Nordies yesterday, but didn't want another black bag and plus it was full price.