Looking for a Chanel bag

corabalzan

Sep 13, 2006
One of my EFL students came to class with a gorgeous Chanel bag - i think it was a white caviar bag with little gold squares in the straps.. I don't know how else to explain it. I've been looking everywhere for it to buy it as it's so beautiful but haven't come across it anywhere.. does anyone have any idea?

are the straps chain, because ive seen rolled leather straps with the squares as a hobo you know? or a tote, but ithinkt hose are lambskin, you know wut i mean girls?

are the straps chain, because ive seen rolled leather straps with the squares as a hobo you know? or a tote, but ithinkt hose are lambskin, you know wut i mean girls?

not chain.. squares.. i have been looking for a pic of it but i haven't really found anything..

It might be lambskin.. i honestly have no idea :confused1: appreciate all the help

the cube things are at the bottom of the straps right? if this is the one your talking about, this bag has been WIDELY fake almost as much as the cambon lol ive seen so many fake ones....esp. on ebay lemme find one