Looking for a certien shellac color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not sure of the name. But it's a dark greyish black color with flakey glitter in it ? Saw it on my sister but she doesn't remember the name. I have f seen a flakey glitter mixed in with a polish in SOG form before.
    Anyone know what I'm talking about ?
    Also, it works with the gelish 18g lamp, right ?

2. CND shellac doesn't cure right with an LED light . It requires a UV light. UV lights will cure it and also other Gel brands , but it takes longer to cure. I don't know the color you are looking for. You could look for it on the CND website or on Amazon.

3. Thanks. Bummer. Does anyone know of a flakey polish that cures in a led ?

4. Fingerprints at Sally's Beauty has a new topcoat that has glittery shimmery stuff in three colors, silver gold and a sort of electric blue You could put that over a dark grey or black. I think Gelish has one that is almost black. The Fingerpaints new one just came out. I think they also have a black. Check their website .

5. I don't know of any gel polish that has flakey's in it. But sounds very pretty.