Looking for a certain type of Coach.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm on the hunt for a bag for my friend. She really likes the structure of the Maggies and the Madison carryalls, but those are out of her price range right now. She wants the bag in black leather too. I'm having a hard time finding other Coach purses that have the separate compartments like the carryall and Maggie, so I thought I would ask the experts. Are there any other Coaches out there like that?

2. if she's not married to the black leather idea I would try the outlet - there was a bronze maggie at mine for just over $200

3. Yeah I think another trip to the outlet may be in order. We were there a few weeks ago and the only Maggie's they had at mine were the raspberry op art and a gold one. She wasn't interested in either of those.

4. I would suggest a Garnet. They have nice organized compartments and they're on clearance at the outlet!