Looking for a Canard Maxi Twiggy or RH Velo. Any sightings?

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Has anyone seen a Maxi Twiggy or Velo in Canard in the U.S.? Preferably one with great leather. :smile:

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Thanks! So, if I were to extend my search to a moutarde velo or maxi twiggy, it would probably be just as fruitless?

TMitch6542

May 14, 2008
Massachusetts
Thanks! So, if I were to extend my search to a moutarde velo or maxi twiggy, it would probably be just as fruitless?

I've been looking all over for a Canard, Olive or Moutarde RH Velo all over the states and so far, no one seems to have them. I know that the buyer for the Bal Boutiques in the U.S. did not order ANY of them per my SA at Bal NY. I'm wondering if the ladies who have found them are getting them outside of the U.S.?

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL
I purchased my Canard Maxi Twiggy at Neimans Merrick Park last week. I am sure they should have more in stock. Ask for Neil Campo- very nice SA.

Lasmico

I love Bal
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Spain
sites.google.com
I was looking as well for a Canard Maxi Twiggy or velo, but in Europe, so I already asked some stores.
So, for people who are looking for them here, you won't find them at Balenciaga boutiques in:

Paris, Cannes, Milan and London.

FiveClosets

... a girl can dream
O.G.
Jun 3, 2008
Desi, are you aware that we cannot link to auctions in the Balenciaga forum? That link should be posted in the Balenciaga Finds thread.
Desi, you will have to 'mod' your own post ;)... no linking of auctions is allowed in this kind of BAL thread. Cheers!