Looking for a camera case and dog collar

itsliz89

May 1, 2008
Hi, I'm looking for something I can put my digital camera in (Canon SD870). I was thinking maybe something like this: (got it from the reference library)

DSCF4525.jpg

And I'm hoping as inexpensive as possible. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm looking to purchase my dog a Coach collar. I've never been to an outlet before. How common are collars available at the outlet? I'm hoping I can snag one for under $30.

I'm absolutely in love with this!

2f9c_1.JPG

People are always dogging me (no pun intended) on having my male dog wear collars with rhinestones, so I think something like this would be purrfect! He'd look so sexy ;)

Here's my dog:

img0025rh5.jpg

kenjibed03wf4.jpg

I think he'd look SMASHING in a coach collar, don't you agree :P

I was actually at the mall today. I was at Bloomingdales and asked them if they had Coach dog collars. The SA told me no and that they probably are only available at the coach store. I was at Macy's and asked another SA if they carried them, and she looked at me like I was cuh-razy!! haha. I just wanted to check them out if they were around.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm not sure about the item you posted, haven't seen that before. But you can use a wristlet to tuck your camera in there. They usually cost $50-$100.

This will work perfectly, I think. You can also tuck other items in there, too.

Capacity Wristlet:
41503_b4mj_a0_front

*click for Coach site listing of wristlets*

As for the collars, it's not very common, at least in my area. I usually see "clothing" for pets there. You best try to call them and see if they have some available.

You can find collars at the outlets, I haven't seen the universal case in awhile. But I agree with the capacity wristlet. I keep my SD450 camera in the LV Wapity case. Fits perfectly. Then you could also pop other things inside like edenna said.

I know there was a Canon Elph bundled with a Coach case, but I haven't seen the case separately.

I've gotten all my collars from the outlet, all the outlets I've been to carry them. Sometimes not all the sizes are out, but they usually have more tucked away. Collars are $29 and the matching leash is $39. Most recently the colors available at my outlets were: Black leather, red leather, turquoise leather, khaki signature, black signature, khaki signature with turq. trim. Occassionaly they get collars that were discontinued from the boutique and are on clearance. I was able to snag a red patent leash for 30% off the sale price at the outlet. My boys have 3 sets of Coach collars - and am all ready planning for a fourth :drool:

As for a case for your camera, random accessorie pieces I tend to find in the clearance section of the outlet.

Ur dog is too cute for words! I bought mine a collar from the outlet in Vegas for $22. I was red and all leather. Ive seen the one ur looking for on ebay too so u might want to check there.

aww both of my doggies have coach collars (ones a girl and the others a boy)

I bought the girl's @ the coach boutique and paid full price, because I wanted the pink, but I got the boy's @ the outlet (like the one in the picture you posted but brown/khaki) and only paid $22!!!!!!!
So def. try the outlets!!!!!!!

I know Cannon had a bundle deal with a Coach Camera case. By the time I purchased my new camera this year I had forgotten to look for the Cannon bundle. I have checked ebay a few times to see if someone would sell the case without the camera and haven't found anything. I ended up just buying a simple case for $4 at Walmart.

I know Cannon had a bundle deal with a Coach Camera case. By the time I purchased my new camera this year I had forgotten to look for the Cannon bundle. I have checked ebay a few times to see if someone would sell the case without the camera and haven't found anything. I ended up just buying a simple case for $4 at Walmart.

I saw that too - I wish they sold that case separately. I've been looking for a camera case too -just missed the only one I've seen on Ebay so I just went to the outlet and took my camera with me - it fits easily in the smaller wristlets - I got the Bleeker in Black and also picked up the Sig. Stripe in blue denim - both were a super deal! If you wanted to put other things in with it, just get a larger wristlet. One thing to think about though - there is no padding in the wristlets like in a regular camera case -my new camera is the new Olympus that's shock proof so it's not an issue, but could be for a more delicate camera.