Looking for a bowling/mini bowling! Anyone.

Thanks for letting me know, Jzlyn. :tup:
When I was looking through pictures of the Mini Bowling, I discovered how much larger they are from the other mini Bals. But because I very nearly bought one of *Bay, thinking that there aren't any new ones to be bought, I'm just considering my options. :yes:

Hi Jzlyn,

Would you please tell me which shop/number should i call? I just called Joyce but SA said they dont have any and gave me a number which is not those on the Reputable Stores Carrying Balenciaga Thread.

Cheers;)
Just call the number they give you. I don't have it off the top of my head. Phone Joyce ask them to give you the number to the Balenciaga Boutique on Queen's Road.

Else check www.balenciaga.com under HK, there should be the phone number listed.

The SAs aren't the smartest cookies around, you need to ask for older season stock, better yet give them the style number.

Thanks again Jzlyn.

BTW, SA said they have new color in store today:tup:

Just call the number they give you. I don't have it off the top of my head. Phone Joyce ask them to give you the number to the Balenciaga Boutique on Queen's Road.

Else check www.balenciaga.com under HK, there should be the phone number listed.

The SAs aren't the smartest cookies around, you need to ask for older season stock, better yet give them the style number.

Yup. Was in there last night when they received the Sapphire. SA said more will be here today. Gonna pop in later today after work! I can't wait!!

That sounds very exciting! :tup:
I hope that there'll be something there that will stop your heart! Report what you saw and what you bought, k? :yes: