looking for a blue bag...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ...to replace my ruined powder blue lacoste bowling bag - i washed it and it didn't dry completely. now it smells and i don't like it anymore. :cry:

any suggestions? i don't like bags that are too big. i just need something small to medium - just enough to hold all the essentials like wallet, camera, keys, gum, agenda, etc. and the price has to be under or around $1000.

2. What about an LV epi Speedy 25 for $840?
    [​IMG]

3. What about a balenciaga first in either cornflower or ink? It is on the small side, but so hot! Or, go up a size to the City (but that is $1195)

4. Sigerson Morrison in Glazed Sea Blue Leather ($820)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

photos courtesy of SigersonMorrison.com

5. How about a Luella? I love the Suzi tote. There's a blue one on Raffaelo Network, here, and it's 1091.22, only a little over your maximum.

luebag-hbj35a5sc1018ott.jpg
  6. MJ Ursula Elise in Midnight! Don't have a pic, but there's a black version on the Neimans website.

7. or a Chloe Paddy or box bag in bleu nuit. Still sad that I let that one go.

8. thanks everyone!!! i will check them out.

9. How about Balenciaga PURSE bag in Blueberry color? it is gorgeous. Check it out at NM.:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice