Looking For A Blue B Bag For Denim

fashioncloset

Dec 3, 2007
Need opinions , I'm trying to decide on blue for jeans,
SB daybag rh, EB daybag rh, eb hobo sgh, or should I just wait for sapphire?
Thanks! in advance, I know you guys are authorities.:yes::s

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
what colour denim? i for one don't like to wear blue bags with blue denim. here's one thread with some pictures to show how 07 ocean goes with different shades of blue denim:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/my-new-ocean-city-pictures-155129-2.html#post3250738

in the above case, if i really have to wear with one of the blue jeans with the ocean, i'd go for the palest pair as i prefer contrast rather than the tones melding together. but it's just me.

OP verty's pic

there's a recent thread on whether EB is easy to match with denim:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/electric-blue-280751.html

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
I'd go for SB for contrast reasons. EB is one of my all-time favorite colors, but I don't think it looks great with denim.

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
what colour denim? i for one don't like to wear blue bags with blue denim.
ITA :yes:!!! I have this weird thing about not liking blue paired with blue, period - I typically don't even like wearing blue tops with denim, though there are a few exceptions (it generally has to be very dark denim paired with a contrasting blue), so I personally would not pair a blue bag with denim. My only exceptions would be a bright blue like EB or FB paired with very dark denim, and I will pair my Anthra with denim, though I'm not sure if that even technically counts as blue :upsidedown:!!

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
I have this weird thing about not liking blue paired with blue, period
hi! glad i'm not the only one with weird logic attached to colour-matching. it's the same for many other colours. i think what happened was i've witnessed too many mismatched disasters so i make sure i don't commit the same error. i've once seen a lady in green from neck to toe - only the hair wasn't green. another time it was a walking eggplant in more than 3 shades of purple.

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
hi! glad i'm not the only one with weird logic attached to colour-matching. it's the same for many other colours. i think what happened was i've witnessed too many mismatched disasters so i make sure i don't commit the same error. i've once seen a lady in green from neck to toe - only the hair wasn't green. another time it was a walking eggplant in more than 3 shades of purple.
:shocked::oh::huh::blink: Yikes!! I know exactly what you mean, though! I've always been about trying to find colors that compliment each other - I've never really been a fan of the matchy-matchy stuff, or the type of outfits that you mentioned above! I can't quite put into words exactly what it is that bugs me about it, but it's like ultimately, IMHO, those types of outfits don't really match at all!

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
i think EB matches compliment almost anything shades jeans and all year round. turq to me is more of a summer color....the coming sapphire is also a very beautiful color...can you get both??