Looking For A Blue B Bag For Denim

fashioncloset

Dec 3, 2007
Need opinions , I'm trying to decide on blue for jeans,
SB daybag rh, EB daybag rh, eb hobo sgh, or should I just wait for sapphire?
Thanks! in advance, I know you guys are authorities.:yes::s

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
what colour denim? i for one don't like to wear blue bags with blue denim. here's one thread with some pictures to show how 07 ocean goes with different shades of blue denim:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/my-new-ocean-city-pictures-155129-2.html#post3250738

in the above case, if i really have to wear with one of the blue jeans with the ocean, i'd go for the palest pair as i prefer contrast rather than the tones melding together. but it's just me.

OP verty's pic

there's a recent thread on whether EB is easy to match with denim:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/electric-blue-280751.html

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
I'd go for SB for contrast reasons. EB is one of my all-time favorite colors, but I don't think it looks great with denim.

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
what colour denim? i for one don't like to wear blue bags with blue denim.
ITA :yes:!!! I have this weird thing about not liking blue paired with blue, period - I typically don't even like wearing blue tops with denim, though there are a few exceptions (it generally has to be very dark denim paired with a contrasting blue), so I personally would not pair a blue bag with denim. My only exceptions would be a bright blue like EB or FB paired with very dark denim, and I will pair my Anthra with denim, though I'm not sure if that even technically counts as blue :upsidedown:!!

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
I have this weird thing about not liking blue paired with blue, period
hi! glad i'm not the only one with weird logic attached to colour-matching. it's the same for many other colours. i think what happened was i've witnessed too many mismatched disasters so i make sure i don't commit the same error. i've once seen a lady in green from neck to toe - only the hair wasn't green. another time it was a walking eggplant in more than 3 shades of purple.

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
hi! glad i'm not the only one with weird logic attached to colour-matching. it's the same for many other colours. i think what happened was i've witnessed too many mismatched disasters so i make sure i don't commit the same error. i've once seen a lady in green from neck to toe - only the hair wasn't green. another time it was a walking eggplant in more than 3 shades of purple.
:shocked::oh::huh::blink: Yikes!! I know exactly what you mean, though! I've always been about trying to find colors that compliment each other - I've never really been a fan of the matchy-matchy stuff, or the type of outfits that you mentioned above! I can't quite put into words exactly what it is that bugs me about it, but it's like ultimately, IMHO, those types of outfits don't really match at all!

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
i think EB matches compliment almost anything shades jeans and all year round. turq to me is more of a summer color....the coming sapphire is also a very beautiful color...can you get both??